De puff and sculpt your face with these spa tools at home


Hi Everyone,

I love enjoying a good and professional spa day but a lot of times I prefer doing it at the comfort of my own home and experimenting and learning things myself. I am a sucker for any beauty tools and gadgets.
My favorite spa tools for quite some time now have been the gua sha stone and face rollers. Unlike any other beauty tools that get popular and then die out in the time this has for sure stuck for a while now. And there is a reason for that.  Those tools are really simple and easy to use at home,  and they provide great results. They are usually made of a stone such as jade or quartz, which feels really cool on the skin and help de puff and detoxify your face. You can do it in the morning or at night while watching TV. 10-15 minutes is enough. I like keeping mine in the freezer just to keep it really cold and do it in the morning to  depuff my face . Or I like to go a step further and make a whole spa experience and take a nice bath in the evening, massage my face and apply a face mask while my pores are opened and my face is stimulated and ready to absorb all the nutrients from any treatment or mask.

          


  




By massaging your face you help with the stimulation of your lymphatic system, this way your body starts getting rid of toxins and and any water that was retained and made you all puffy and gross. The result is sculpted face, glowy and clear skin. That’s a win right there! Plus the massage will make you relax your facial muscles and help you get rid of any tension that will potentially cause wrinkles. This simple treatment will make you feel good inside out!

The only downside with those tools is the quality of the products.  I have tried a bunch and they break easily, especially the rollers. But I feel a lot of brands are improving their quality. I recently purchased a whole set that includes  2 quarz rollers and a gua sha from Amazon and it seems pretty sturdy and quite a nice quality.  

Shop my favorite one:
https://amzn.to/2QAjn3T



Thank you so much for stopping at my blog!
Iva

Comments